Most of our products are gluten free.
Products containing gluten:
• Panda Peach - Contains Spelt Wheat
Holle has been a pioneer in the area of not adding processed sugar.
The company has always avoided granulated sugar, salt, and even natural flavorings in all products for infants.
Science has proven that there is a genetic tendency towards sweet flavors.
Introducing weaning foods can be an advantage if you begin with sweet-tasting vegetable varieties like carrots, pumpkin, and parsnip.
Sugar is not forbidden, but it promotes habituation with sweetness if consumed regularly, leading to obesity.
For this reason, babies should scuttle through the first-year sugar fee.
Holle products primarily rely on natural and mild sweetness from the fruit ingredients. A conscious decision for the perfect taste experience.
Yes, food allergens are labeled on all Holle FDA-registered imported products.
Holle products imported into the United States with English labels follow the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act ( FALCPA) of 2004.
FALCPA is an amendment to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. It requires that the label of food products containing protein from a "major food allergen" declare the presence of the allergen in the manner described by the law.
This requirement may or may not be on European labeled products that 3rd party importers bring into the USA.
The Holle products now imported into the USA are FDA compliant and FDA registered.
New European regulations for baby food have been in place in Europe since 2016. Like all other manufactures, Holle was required to implement this regulation for all infant and follow-on products as of February 2020.
This regulation updates existing provisions under the latest scientific knowledge.
Note:In both the EU and the USA, there is an advertising ban on infant formulas to help promote breastfeeding, which is also in line with Holle's attitude.
In terms of composition, DHA is now compulsory for infant formula and follow-on drinks.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a long-chain polyunsaturated omega3 fatty acid found in breast milk.
Previously adding DHA was optional. With the inclusion becoming compulsory, there is a new minimum standard, which will result in one of the most significant changes to all of our milk recipes.
Holle has adjusted The linoleic acid (LA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) content.
Further nutritional specifications have also been modified, including an upper limit for protein and various quantity adjustments for vitamins and minerals.
Imported Holle toddler drinks meet all FDA requirements.
The Holle goat's milk made with full cream makes it possible to dispense with using palm oil.
Along with vegetable oils, goat's milk fat provides the necessary saturated fatty acids, making palm oil redundant.
Holle goat milk, now sold in the USA, offers a good alternative for any parent looking to stop using palm oil.
Yes, the puree pouches are vegan. They are egg-free and made from fruits and vegetables only.
Manufacturing baby food means assuming a igh level of high responsibility, attaining top quality, and ensuring the greatest possible safety.
To guarantee this is always the case, Holle subjects their products to comprehensive quality controls.
Holle continuously monitors developments in research and upholds strict compliance with voluntary and certification standards and EU legal requirements.
Regular audits are performed at Holle, their production partners, and suppliers to guarantee product safety permanently.
Through these procedures, Holle works together on improvements and always to provides the highest quality possible product.
The Holle quality management team is always updated with the most recent state-of-the-art analysis methods and nutrition guidelines.
All raw materials undergo stringent controls and are analyzed in 3rd party accredited laboratories.
A comprehensive test plan exists for every single product, which includes various sensory tests.
Products are only released once the legal threshold and internal control values lie within the specified ranges. Additionally, Holle products imported into the United States are delivered with a Certificate of Analysis to ensure specifications.
JSG Organics LLC as the official importer, also conducts 3rd party certified lab reports of finished manufactured products to ensure they meet or exceed Holle standards.
The tin cans and pouches are BPA-free.
• Holle's food products are made in western Europe.
• Since 2019 Holle has been the majority shareholder in a company called Biopulver GmbH. focusing on organically certified cow and goat milk, this company is a special drying facility for primary dairy materials used in baby food,
• Great importance is attached to sustainable long-term relationships with farmers and other partners.
• The milk quality is strictly controlled and checked from the farm to delivery. The collection takes place directly at regional goat milk farms, and at supraregional dairy farms, the milk is collected on-site and quickly prepared for transport.
• With this system, Holle can safely meet even stricter requirements for baby food than food production for general consumption.
• In addition to the dairy technology for processing the raw milk, the production process includes concentrating the milk to dry it gently with a spray tower's help.
• The milk powders are packaged in Austria, as noted on our labels.
• The Holle pouches of fruits and vegetables come from Italy in the area of the Dolomites.
• Other products that we will introduce are made in Germany and Spain.
All foreign facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food for human consumption in the United States must register with the FDA.
The FDA code is called 21 CFR 1.227.
Holle products imported into the USA by JSG Organics LLC are all FDA-registered.
Products that come into the USA from "other sources" may not have FDA registration.
Without specific FDA registration, these products are not approved for retail sale in the USA.
It takes time to secure FDA registration, and JSG Organics is working to obtain more product registrations.
Please note that Holle products that do not have FDA registration still meet the highest manufacturing standards globally, but the United States has regulations for imported products for reasons stated above.
• Cows and Goats are all treated and fed according to Demeter standards which include high degrees of animal welfare.
• Grazing & grass feeding is a priority, No animal hormones and growth regulators are permitted.
• Cows always keep their horns, dehorning is not permitted.
• Priority is given to natural remedies
•A minimum of 80% of all feed comes from the farm's own production.
• The focus is particularly on the life, performance, fitness, and health of the animals.
• The administration of medicines such as antibiotics or hormones is strictly forbidden.
• Animals are kept in small herds to ensure healthy ranking and social behavior.
• Care is taken to ensure that the animals enjoy free movement -both in their stalls and in the fresh air, as a result, each barn and enclosure are carefully adapted to the individual needs of the different animal species.
• Demeter adheres to strict feed standards: 100% of the feed must be organic feed - 2/3 of the feed used must meet the Demeter standards.
• For Demeter, animals on the farm are part of the natural farm organism. Through their manure, which becomes a valuable fertilizer using preparations made from herbs, minerals, and cow dung, they improve soil fertility.
The most common feeds are hay, green fodder, maize silage, Lucerne silage, crushed cereals, grass from grazing, sugar beet pulp, and mineral feed.
Most cities will accept metal cans (aluminum and steel) in the curbside recycling program.
You'll want to verify acceptance through your recycling program as well as any preparation instructions, such as whether to rinse or crush cans.
You can recycle Holle tin can lids, and you can also repurpose the tins.
Try one of these ideas if you don't recycle: Holle tin can be storage containers.
Holle tin cans make great supply holders for schoolwork or craft projects, Holle flower tin cans. Holle tin can utensil holders. Holle Tin can luminaries. Holle Tin can homework caddy.
The Holle Pouches cannot be recycled. Some new materials are under development that will eventually be recyclable.
Until then, use your imagination with these pouches.
You can recycle the plastic screw-on caps.
See Holle's Climate Pledge https://www.holle-climatepositive.com/
• We provide free shipping on all orders in mainland the USA
• We use amazon delivery services, all products ship from the USA.
• We only ship to the United States.
• We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days,
• With standard shipping, most items arrive within 6 business days.
baby food and toddler drinks are exempt from state and federal sales tax.
Our products are guaranteed to give you 100% satisfaction in every way, if for any reason you or your baby are not completely satisfied with one of our Holle products you may receive a full refund or store credit.
We will always work to find a reasonable solution.
Purchases made from any 3rd party websites do not fall under this guarantee.
We will process a credit or refund within 48 hours.
If you purchased at a retail location please return it to that store for a refund.
Once your refund or credit has been received please dispose of the unwanted product responsibly. Thank you.
To start the refund process, simply email email@example.com or call (888) 221-8208.
If you have purchased from Amazon, please go through their return process.
If you purchased at a retail location please follow their return process.